when a heart is broken
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke looked at Lusa and was pleased to see that she didn't correct him. Burke looked at her. "Times were different then, Lusa. You just arrived and what you call a 'soft pack' might not be a soft pack. Never underestimate anyone. And you are very lucky Ohen brought your pup to Bearclaw. Instead of taking bad about them I should reconsider to at least be a bit grateful, if not to the pack, but at least to his horrible Scarlett woman. I don't like her either but what she did was a favor to us. Like she said. We are even now. She came here a few times for help and after that she helped one of our own. We do not hate or like them. They are neutral to us. Just like ever other pack they aren't allowed close to our ground,' Burke spoke.

Man he was getting pretty good at this counseling thing. He really had to keep the peace between Bearclaw and Black Feather, as much as he might not want it. Meldresi would have her young in a month or so and he didn't want them to be born into a war and get taken or worse get murdered. Burke was a protective papa bear after all. "Let's go inside and have a meal. Tomorrow I might come and pick Chevalier up so we can start toughening him up. He is getting soft natured because of that Scarlett."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
when a heart is broken - by RIP Leo - August 30, 2015, 09:21 PM
RE: when a heart is broken - by Burke - August 31, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: when a heart is broken - by Nemesis - August 31, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: when a heart is broken - by RIP Leo - August 31, 2015, 10:23 PM
RE: when a heart is broken - by Burke - September 01, 2015, 05:25 AM
RE: when a heart is broken - by Nemesis - September 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: when a heart is broken - by RIP Leo - September 01, 2015, 10:45 PM
RE: when a heart is broken - by Burke - September 02, 2015, 05:12 AM
RE: when a heart is broken - by Nemesis - September 02, 2015, 11:37 AM