Fairspell Meadow the sound of silence
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Allure was panicked.

She had thought running from the fire that swept through the Northwoods had stirred such a thumping in her chest, but she was wrong. The loss of an eye for her brother—the blood that pooled from her family’s wounds.. Nothing could compare to the sickening fear that made her almost immobile.

And trying to find water would prove to be futile. Her senses shut down – she would inhale, and all she could smell was the iron of blood. If she tried to listen for the water, all she could hear was the sickening slap of Swift’s eyeball as it hit against them when they fled.

And so she cried. Her tiny form curled in upon itself, and her sobs came – the very real thought that Swift could die – that they would never be home again. Something dark had fallen over them, and she could no longer envision a time when they would be curled safely amongst each other once more in peace.

Her sobs, though hysterical, would not drown out Bazi’s screech. The bi-toned puppy was on her paws in moments, and while she might have considered it not possible for how tired she was, adrenaline would surge her forward, and she was within distance to Bazi’s fleeing form, the tears drying as the wind hit her cheeks.

Maybe they would never stop running.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
the sound of silence - by Bazi - September 07, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: the sound of silence - by Allure - September 08, 2015, 12:03 PM
RE: the sound of silence - by Kris' First Swift - September 08, 2015, 06:09 PM
RE: the sound of silence - by Bazi - September 09, 2015, 05:16 AM
RE: the sound of silence - by Allure - September 09, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: the sound of silence - by Kris' First Swift - September 09, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: the sound of silence - by Bazi - September 10, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: the sound of silence - by Kris' First Swift - September 10, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: the sound of silence - by Bazi - September 20, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: the sound of silence - by Kris' First Swift - September 20, 2015, 12:30 PM
RE: the sound of silence - by Allure - September 28, 2015, 09:37 AM