I seriously need some Starbucks
141 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Tired legs found their way to a mountain. A place Dotharan wolves went to die, and that is exactly why Kivi was here. She had run her course, completed absolutely none of her goals in life and was now ready to just roll over and end it all. All the Khalas had left...or burned alive, she couldn't remember. In fact the only memory she has over the past few months is darkness. Darkness and pain. The pain of starving while she shouts for help but no one hears her. Then in an instant a jolt of pain shoots through the female as her blood frantically flows throughout your body, and she can finally awake to the world again. However it was not the same world she left. Flames filled her vision and it still sends shivers down her back as she remembers the horrible sight of bison caught on fire, desperately trying to outrun the fire. However that was all over, only ash and bones were left. If it were not for the whirling storm Kivi would have already been dead. Thanks to the storm, the female could scavenge off of the bison and other creatures that didn't survive, but the carcasses wouldn't last forever.

As she looked up towards the peak of the mountain, she remembered her mother. All the suffering she went through so that Kivi and other Dotharan females could become equals to the males, but that would all be for nothing now. As she began her climb to her death bed a scent stood between her and her destination, it was familiar. A pack's border, but last she remembered traveling up this mountain there were no packs here. Had one formed while her mind lingered in darkness? The urge to howl was consuming the female, to know if one of her fellow Dotharan wolves had taken refuge on the mountain. However she did not consider the possible danger, and before she could stop herself her desperate call traveled up the mountain and towards those that occupied it. She sat patiently waiting to be answered and was expecting a warm welcome almost positive this is where the Khalas went. Though she had no idea what she had just walked into.
Messages In This Thread
I seriously need some Starbucks - by Kivi - September 08, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Tonravik - September 08, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Iqniq - September 08, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Nanuk - September 08, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Kivi - September 08, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Tonravik - September 08, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Iqniq - September 08, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Nanuk - September 08, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Kivi - September 09, 2015, 07:50 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Tonravik - September 09, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Iqniq - September 09, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Nanuk - September 09, 2015, 07:06 PM