Jade Fern Grove home is wherever I'm with you · land claim
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Pack Activity 
JFG is official! Everyone encouraged to seek out Scimitar and participate! Set before the bear attacks on Bazi and kids.

@Bazi @Kaskara @Kieran @Swift @Whittier @Pasha @Morgäna Ambrosé @Ayana @Tryphon

There was no point in putting it off any longer.

The last time they had howled together for the sake of a claim, Bazi and he had been on much better terms. Now – they were far from it. Neither had spoken to one another since their last fight when they had tried to track a bear.. and the cinnamon wolf still felt the sting of Bazi’s attack on him within his chest more so than physically.

He rounded the children up, his eyes drifting between their four as a brood, and Jorunn, who was as good as their child as well. Nudging each in turn, the male tilted his muzzle back, howling. It was a mixture of messages – a summoning to his pack mates, and a call that these lands were now theirs. Jade Fern Grove had become, and while the family could have continued to look for a home that would appease them all, Scimitar was unwilling to put them in more danger. Their allies, Phoenix Maplewood were nearby, and the land had proven to be plentiful.

Home was with family – and so, he called out to his new home, and welcomed Jade Fern Grove as theirs.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Scimitar - September 09, 2015, 09:33 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you land claim - by Bazi - September 09, 2015, 09:40 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Kieran - September 09, 2015, 09:42 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Allure - September 09, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Pasha - September 09, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Kaskara - September 09, 2015, 06:02 PM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Ayana - September 10, 2015, 07:12 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Whittier - September 11, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Larus - September 13, 2015, 02:09 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Kjalarr - September 13, 2015, 07:11 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Scimitar - September 26, 2015, 02:34 PM