Jade Fern Grove home is wherever I'm with you · land claim
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
With her father for the moment while their mother was elsewhere, Allure tipped her muzzle up to beam at her father. She didn’t mind Jade Fern Grove – though she missed the air and scents from Nova Peak desperately. There was something new to explore for the moment, though, and it had become obvious that this was where they would stay.

As her father released a low howl, Allure tipped her own muzzle back and followed suit. Her tiny howl pierced the air a pitch higher than Scimitar’s, but not as forceful or loud. Her own song would hesitate as others joined in – her mother, Kieran.. Warmth spread across her at the excitement of it, and once more, she was crooning a song.. not quite understanding the reasons for it, but enjoying their harmony nonetheless.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Scimitar - September 09, 2015, 09:33 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you land claim - by Bazi - September 09, 2015, 09:40 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Kieran - September 09, 2015, 09:42 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Allure - September 09, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Pasha - September 09, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Kaskara - September 09, 2015, 06:02 PM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Ayana - September 10, 2015, 07:12 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Whittier - September 11, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Larus - September 13, 2015, 02:09 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Kjalarr - September 13, 2015, 07:11 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Scimitar - September 26, 2015, 02:34 PM