Jade Fern Grove home is wherever I'm with you · land claim
145 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Whit really didn't understand the politics of pack life at all.  He knew why they had left Nova Peak - it had caught on fire.  He didn't want to live in an inferno, so moving was totally cool with him.  He didn't know why they had stopped in the Forest, but he had grown quickly to love it.  So again, totally cool.  The conflict the relocation had driven between his parents was lost on him, and he wouldn't have understood it had he been aware at all.  That was not so cool, but given his ignorance of the matter, it was cool.  The urgency his elders had for getting the borders marked and secured was something he didn't quite grasp.  Peeing on the borders was fun though, so whatever, that's cool too.

And now this - howling together to let everyone in the area know this place was theirs - Whittier didn't see why it was important to do or what it meant to be doing it.  Howling was fun, and howling was easy.  So, he like the rest, lifted his muzzle and lent his little voice to the song, calling out as loud as his lungs would allow.  If it meant this place was theirs and he'd never have to run or be parted from his loved ones again, then this - maybe more than anything else - was totally, super cool.

Now when's dinner?
Messages In This Thread
home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Scimitar - September 09, 2015, 09:33 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you land claim - by Bazi - September 09, 2015, 09:40 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Kieran - September 09, 2015, 09:42 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Allure - September 09, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Pasha - September 09, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Kaskara - September 09, 2015, 06:02 PM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Ayana - September 10, 2015, 07:12 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Whittier - September 11, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Larus - September 13, 2015, 02:09 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Kjalarr - September 13, 2015, 07:11 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Scimitar - September 26, 2015, 02:34 PM