Jade Fern Grove home is wherever I'm with you · land claim
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Scimitar had rounded him and the other children up. The claiming of a pack was a new process to him, but exciting in and of it's own. Jorunn had been observant, watching how the leaders of the pack, alongside the other adults worked to claim the pack and make Jade Fern Grove official. He wasn't sure that this gathering meant that the Grove was in business but his suspicions were proven correct when Scimitar's head tipped back into a howl. The pack by the sea ...the one he'd been born into had already been long since found before Jorunn's birth and thus he struggled to contain his fascination with the whole thing. The fire was tragic, yes, and he missed Nova Peak but he had grown fond of Jade Fern Grove during their time spent here; and though he did not speak it, in truth, the fire hadn't scared him nearly as bad as the bear had ...though perhaps Jorunn's sense of danger was askew since that incident. He knew that it was dangerous, inherently, without knowing how he knew as they fled the smoke, ash and flame but it had not left him damaged. There was nothing in the world that terrified the fearless Jorunn than bears, though this was a logical fear ...one that someday Jorunn vowed to conquer.

Other voices joined in, the other children adding their own howls before Jorunn tipped his head back and added his own to the chorus of voices that rose into the sky. He was hit with the strange sensation that he was apart of something much bigger than himself in that moment, and he relished in it before his mind began to wander to what happened next?

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Scimitar - September 09, 2015, 09:33 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you land claim - by Bazi - September 09, 2015, 09:40 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Kieran - September 09, 2015, 09:42 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Allure - September 09, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Pasha - September 09, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Kaskara - September 09, 2015, 06:02 PM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Ayana - September 10, 2015, 07:12 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Whittier - September 11, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Larus - September 13, 2015, 02:09 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Kjalarr - September 13, 2015, 07:11 AM
RE: home is wherever I'm with you · land claim - by Scimitar - September 26, 2015, 02:34 PM