Blackfeather Woods The Great Escape
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
I hope it's ok if his brother finds him :D

Today was a day like any other to him. It became a routine. Wake up and get taught by Lusa. Just like any other day, Leo was quick to bolt out of the den right after the lesson. They were fun at first, then became more boring the longer he listened. He fumbled with the dirt through the whole teaching.

He ran farther and farther, searching the forest for the big male. Burke wasn't the best wolf, but fighting lessons were better than history lessons. He slowed down at a certain spot, which happened to be right in front of Baldur's hiding spot. "Burke!", he called out loud, "Where are you? I want another lesson!" He stomped his foot and grunted with rage. He wanted to become the knight his mother said he was!

Leo lifted his dark nose in the air, testing the waters. There was a different scent, one he did not know. Paws carried him over to the special bush, and he pushed his body through the leaves. Inside was a small bundle of brown fur. A kid like him, only frightened. He came closer to the thing. "Relax, I'm a nice guy," he whispered softly, licking the boy's ear. His mother never mentioned Baldur, so he didn't know that this was his lost brother. He sat down close to the other child, resting his head on the soft back. "Why are you all alone? Don't you have a mommy?"
”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
The Great Escape - by Baldur - September 13, 2015, 10:56 AM
RE: The Great Escape - by RIP Leo - September 16, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: The Great Escape - by Baldur - September 18, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: The Great Escape - by RIP Leo - September 18, 2015, 11:27 PM
RE: The Great Escape - by Baldur - September 25, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: The Great Escape - by RIP Leo - September 25, 2015, 06:18 PM
RE: The Great Escape - by Baldur - September 25, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: The Great Escape - by RIP Leo - September 25, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: The Great Escape - by Baldur - September 25, 2015, 06:57 PM
RE: The Great Escape - by RIP Leo - September 25, 2015, 07:22 PM