Silvertip Mountain [m]Snuggled up
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria let out a soft happy sigh when she was welcomed next the Alphas Fitz side, though his name was Fitz somehow she liked to stick to the naive 'Alphas Fitz' in her mind. Thanks to the help of Chaska's stories, the endless rain and spending it with Mason, her english was improving. Her vocabulary was expanding, knowing the set up of a sentence better. She had the most struggle with adverbs and adjectives. They weren't common in her previous tongue. Zaria was just settled when Fitz asked her something. She slowly lifted her head and looked at him. "I have other beliefs now than I before," she spoke slowly, thinking about her words.

"Zhavvi not nice wolf. Now I nicer." She was slowly learning not to use her name to refer to herself, she could also use the word 'I'. She disliked to think about her previous culture since it was so different from Fitz. What if he disliked her background? That idea was somehow hitting her harder than she expected it would. Her ears fell back for a moment. "You might not like," she spoke, her green eyes looking at him. Then they fell down to her feet for a moment. She was really horrible, which she realized later. She blamed her father though and the sickening culture that came with him. Zaria was still very vain and wouldn't blame herself for her behavior. She didn't want to be connected to the culture anymore. Her new life gave her more freedom. She liked the freedom of it. Still the female started to tell about her previous culture.

"Dorthran Culture was .... traveling. There is no territory. No border. The Khalas, which is pack, travels with herd. Bison herd. They worship strength and the mighty Bison god, Rhoa. Member must  earn and keep their place by taking it and defending the herd. Zhavvi could never prove herself because her Father, Khal Rakharo, was too protective. Dotharan wolves keep rank by simple respect; is given by dominating other members of the pack in fight. Zhavvi wasn't allowed to fight. Zhavvi very unhappy. She not could be herself. -- I could not be myself," she corrected softly. After all she did not have a split personality. "It is also in Dotharan culture to raid neighboring packs. They often get captives and slaves. Most slaves are coyote. We train slaves. They obey. They lower. If slaves are bad they usually tortured or murdered." She looked at Fitz and quickly looked away again.

"Father very protective of me. Rakharo's father killed my mother and siblings. I lucky. I crawl under mother's hind leg for warmth. Rakharo's father not see or smell me. I only survivor. But.. too protective. I feel stuck. I not happy. Never happy. I do everything to prove I was strong. I want to prove myself. I always observed by slaves. I very mean to slaves. So mean. Always watched. Always protected. I not learn from mistakes. I had to be perfect without able to proof I perfect. I secretly train to be warrior princess... To prove I good Dorthran Wolf. But father never see. Father only see danger. Only see weak I. Females have no rights. No opinion. I Khal's daughter so I had more ... I had more... rank? Still Father in charge of life. I was to obey and when he finds suitable mate for me. I mate. I mate his choice.---" She fell silent for a moment, because now came the part that she utterly hated. Her ears flattened and her face hardened. She looked a bit more like how she was in the beginning. (Or currently when seeing Copper).

"Then... After reached promised lands. Hoshor Plains. Father picked suitable female to breed himself. No love. Just breed and I really mad. So mad. I saw future I not want. I not want to be picked because I can give babies. I want pick male myself. I also not want new siblings, male siblings, that are better than female. I yelled at Father with the whole Khalas. Big Big Disrespect. Very bad. I told father to kill me. I not want to live that life. But father weak. He could not. Gave wound on neck and evict I. Maybe worse. If not find Silvertip I die. But I find Silvertip." Zaria pushed her ears forward and looked up at Fitz. "Silvertip strange at first. Dorthran wolves buried on mountain to be close to sky. Close to god. I scared enter sacred grounds. Woods also strange. Used to field and open sky. Now I used to woods and I know no dead Khals here," she spoke, showing a bit of a smile. She did not tell him about poisoning other wolves, or being rather intimate with her... uncle. This was enough information for now. She continued to wrap up her story.

"I happy now. Fitz not alpha like Father alpha was, not like Rakharo. I explore and I return. I protect you and Protect pack. Pack ... likes me," there was a bit of surprise in her tone. "I promise myself protect pack and grounds always. Grounds are the bison herd now. I myself now and less mean. Only mean to Copper," she spoke at that last part she smirked a bit, trying to give the end of her story a bit of a fun twist. "I not smile as much in life as I smile much now. Mason makes me smile. Smiling strange too. And I likes to be warm. I even bit happy with all stupid rain here on mountain because means I can warm myself with ... you..." That last word coming out in a bit of a whisper.
Messages In This Thread
[m]Snuggled up - by Zaria - September 16, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: Snuggled up - by FitzDutiful - September 16, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: Snuggled up - by Zaria - September 16, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: Snuggled up - by FitzDutiful - September 18, 2015, 07:35 AM
RE: Snuggled up - by Zaria - September 18, 2015, 08:54 AM
RE: Snuggled up - by FitzDutiful - September 23, 2015, 08:01 AM
RE: Snuggled up - by Zaria - September 23, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: Snuggled up - by FitzDutiful - September 24, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: Snuggled up - by Zaria - September 24, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Snuggled up - by FitzDutiful - September 26, 2015, 09:42 AM
RE: Snuggled up - by Zaria - September 26, 2015, 11:18 AM