Blood-Streaked Reunion
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Lusa did not answer his question. Had she not heard him? But he realized she was in shock when she asked her own question. She had thought him dead? Lusa pressed her nose into his snout and then rubbed her head hard against his neck, pulling closer to him. Grim wrapped his head around her, holding her to him in an attempt to comfort her. "Damien and Cicero had Baldur, they  lured me away by saying they found him, and then drugged me and kept me captive. I only just escaped." 

Something sharp bit into his tail, he turned to growl and snap at Baldur while pulling his tail away. More little teeth grabbed his front as Peridot jumped up to bite him as well. Grim shook her off with a low growl. He did not have the energy to rebel against the fact that the white pup had touched him."
It is good to see that they are becoming fighters," Grim said with a hint of laughter. He glanced at Chevalier who only stood watching, and felt slightly disappointed in his pup. "Do you not recognize your own father?" He grinned at them all before turning his attention back to Lusa. "We can not stay here," he told her seriously. "Damien and Cicero will end up dead if they keep perusing their revenge." He was more than confident that he would kill the two males if they tried to attack him again. 

Grim covered Lusa's head and ears in kisses, placing a paw protectively over her. He used her to help steady himself. "
We must leave before I collapse. The fight with Damien caused me to lose a lot of blood." Grim only wished he had been able to kill the two arrogant whelps, but Baldur had been more important.  Grim was determined to one day end their lives.  But he was somewhat satisfied that he was able to leave Damien with some scars to remember him by. Though, he would have quite a few too. He wondered if Cicero had ended up with any when he had ran into the young wolf.

Grim was feeling weaker and weaker as they sat there. It was time to be off before he fell. The pressure of Lusa on the deep gash in his chest was extremely painful as well. He did not want to push her away or let her go. Not after she had thought he was dead. He ignored his pain. Bringing his snout close to her ear, he whispered deeply, "
I love you, my little killer." Grim could only imagine what he would have gone through if he thought she was dead. He wanted to let her know that everything was okay now.  "I love you and I always will." Such affection was only saved for her. No one else would ever see this side to him. Lusa was everything to him. She always would be. "It will take a lot more than a couple of whelps to kill me." He grinned, nuzzling her. Such humor may not have been exactly welcomed, but he wanted to make her smile.
Messages In This Thread
Blood-Streaked Reunion - by Grimnir - September 27, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: Blood-Streaked Reunion - by DeadLusa - September 27, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Blood-Streaked Reunion - by RIP Leo - September 27, 2015, 05:40 PM
RE: Blood-Streaked Reunion - by Baldur - September 27, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Blood-Streaked Reunion - by Peridot Bolverk - September 28, 2015, 10:33 AM
RE: Blood-Streaked Reunion - by Grimnir - September 28, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: Blood-Streaked Reunion - by DeadLusa - September 28, 2015, 06:22 PM
RE: Blood-Streaked Reunion - by RIP Leo - September 28, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Blood-Streaked Reunion - by Baldur - September 28, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Blood-Streaked Reunion - by Peridot Bolverk - September 29, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: Blood-Streaked Reunion - by Grimnir - September 30, 2015, 09:24 AM