Blood-Streaked Reunion
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
When Grimnir told her that the two brothers did not immediately give Baldur back, but instead use him as bait, her tail twitched with anger and her lips curled back for a second. How dare they? If she had known about their plans, she would have killed them then and there. She knew that something bad would happen if she let that dark bastard Damien have her pup. She should have carried him herself, then none of this would have happened. She wanted to tear those to limb from limb at that very moment.

She looked to the side and smiled at the attacking pups. "It's ok, there's nothing to worry about." She knew they all May have been confused, especially Chevalier. He stood at the sidelines wide-eyed and shaken.

When Grim said they shouldn't stay, she nodded in agreement. "I want to get out as soon as possible. I'm glad you appeared at this moment," she exclaimed, loud enough so the pups can hear as well. "I have been making arrangements to start a new pack. The pups and I are going to leave and my sister is waiting for us by the hot springs." She prayed that Hayde was still there. She wasn't going to keep her out of her life anylonger. "I want you to come with us Grim. Come with me. I don't want to loose you again. We can find a new place and rule together" She was aware that Grimnir enjoyed BFW very much, so she hoped he wouldn't decline.

She turned her head around to study his injuries. There was blood still pouring from the wounds. It made her growl with rage. If she ever saw Damien or Cicero again she would make them suffer for their actions. "I agree." This would affect her informing Burke. She would just have to howl a goodbye to the pack. They needed to go now.

She licked his cheek in response. "I love you too. I'm so glad you're safe." This was indeed a great blessing. All of her boys were safe and they were all finally together again. It could have been a lot worse. They could have all been dead. She felt like the luckiest wolf alive.

She finally pulled away, some of her mate's blood staining her pelt. "If you fall, I'll drag you. Anything it takes." She wanted to get out with no delays. There was a possibility Damien and Cicero was chasing after him.

With that thought, she looked down to the three pups with a stern gaze. "Common, we're leaving." She did not wait to listen to any whining or protests. She knew either way they would still follow her no matter what. She let Grimnir lean against her side and she walked towards the edit, lifting her head and bowling a farewell to Burke and any others who may listen.
Messages In This Thread
Blood-Streaked Reunion - by Grimnir - September 27, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: Blood-Streaked Reunion - by DeadLusa - September 27, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Blood-Streaked Reunion - by RIP Leo - September 27, 2015, 05:40 PM
RE: Blood-Streaked Reunion - by Baldur - September 27, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Blood-Streaked Reunion - by Peridot Bolverk - September 28, 2015, 10:33 AM
RE: Blood-Streaked Reunion - by Grimnir - September 28, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: Blood-Streaked Reunion - by DeadLusa - September 28, 2015, 06:22 PM
RE: Blood-Streaked Reunion - by RIP Leo - September 28, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Blood-Streaked Reunion - by Baldur - September 28, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Blood-Streaked Reunion - by Peridot Bolverk - September 29, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: Blood-Streaked Reunion - by Grimnir - September 30, 2015, 09:24 AM