Wapun Meadow Far From Home, On My Own
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Being met with a neutral response towards her disinterest was a relief, though she hadn’t fully noted that feeling. Some might question her decision after taking the approach of winter into consideration, but she held no regret towards it. A friend she knew well would arrive any day now, she was sure of it. Patch was like family to her, and the Draconid was a wolf who’d choose family over a pack of strangers no matter the situation. It was something that seemed right to her, and honoured the morals and mentality she’d been brought up with. She was glad for her response to have been accepted by the male, rather than questioned, and showed her bit of gratitude by offering up a faint lowering of her crown. It was followed by a more prominent nod, made lighter with a smile as a wish of luck was sent her way. “I wish the best for you and your pack as well,” she returned promptly, having realized their encounter was drawing to a close.

Asterr stood in place as she watch the male leave first, not wanting to seem as if she was following him. Once he was a great enough distance away, she continued her trek forward, allowing for her legs to carry her to her next destination—wherever that may end up being.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 28, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - September 29, 2015, 05:51 AM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 29, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - September 29, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 29, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - September 29, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Asterr - September 29, 2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Far From Home, On My Own - by Scimitar - October 02, 2015, 02:09 PM