Haunted Wood never make a change
40 Posts
Ooc — Riven
sorry for not finishing this up before my vacation! my last post.

Perhaps it was the questioning, tilt of his head that had made her feel so flustered. Tail didn't realize it was his lack of understanding that caused the behavior, believing instead that he thought her silly and childish. For some reason, she cared a great deal about that— and she felt relieved when he merely responded with a gentle, "Oh."

Instinctively, she stood and took a small step back as the male drew close to her. His words were odd to her, and in her innocence she didn't understand the allusion in his question. "I don't have a home," she answered with a shrug, unaware of how dangerous that admission might be. "I'm not really sure where to find anything shiny, either..." Tail trailed off, frowning. "I'm sorry that I can't be more help."

She felt suddenly... weird about the entire exchange, perhaps finally sensing that something wasn't quite right or honest. "I'd better get going, anyway. A friend's expecting me." Tail hoped that explanation would be taken well, and with a farewell nod, she turned to leave. She would glance over her shoulder from time to time as she left the area, but if he truly did follow, the yearling didn't notice.
Messages In This Thread
never make a change - by Aasivak - October 04, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: never make a change - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: never make a change - by Aasivak - October 04, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: never make a change - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: never make a change - by Aasivak - October 04, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: never make a change - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 10:31 PM
RE: never make a change - by Aasivak - October 04, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: never make a change - by Tail - October 05, 2015, 09:03 PM
RE: never make a change - by Aasivak - October 06, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: never make a change - by Tail - October 26, 2015, 11:30 PM