Moonspear i'm coming home
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Hope it's okay that Dash pops in!

He had been traveling the area the past few days, taking extra precaution to steer clear of any wolves. Since his run in with the trio of pack wolves, he just didn't want any other altercations, especially if they were his fault. That leader had been gracious to leave him with his life, and he took it and ran. But, he didn't run out of Teekon Wilds. There was something that kept him here, something that called to him like never before. Maybe it was just common sense telling him he would die in the next few months if he didn't figure something out.

He knew there was one choice- Charon and Thistle Cloud's pack. Dash thought Charon a little inexperienced, and wondered if he would be a capable leader, but the other male seemed open to the idea of Dash joining. He had called him out on it, and that had put Dash off, but after days of thinking, he had come around to the idea. Besides, he liked Thistle. Her demeanor, her kindness, drew him to her.

So, he had made his way back to Stavenger Bay, but along the way caught the scent of a few wolves heading away from the area. Had they moved already? Dash decided to follow the trail, figuring it was his best chance. He stopped briefly at the base of the mountain. Would this be the future borders of the pack lands? They were not yet claimed technically, but if anyone felt it was their lands, they may be willing to fight for it. Hoping Charon would be nice enough to spare his life if this was a mistake, he took the first few steps onto the mountain and continued to follow the trail.

It didn't take long for voices to reach his ears. His body instinctively lowered in submission as he appeared before Charon. Before anything else could be said, he stated his reason for being here. "If you still have room, I'd like to join."
Feel free to tag Dash as needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW. 
Messages In This Thread
i'm coming home - by Charon - October 07, 2015, 06:53 AM
RE: i'm coming home - by Amekaze - October 07, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Dash - October 07, 2015, 09:02 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Charon - October 08, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: i'm coming home - by Floki - October 08, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Amekaze - October 09, 2015, 01:26 AM
RE: i'm coming home - by RIP Atreyu - October 09, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Dash - October 10, 2015, 09:11 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Charon - October 13, 2015, 01:30 AM
RE: i'm coming home - by Floki - October 13, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Amekaze - October 14, 2015, 07:09 PM