Shadow Mountain i was lucid and conscious
408 Posts
Ooc —
Her eyes flitted between the movements he made and the fact that his gaze did not waver either. Good, she decided. Tartok had no room for those unnerved so easily, though they did have those among them. Some wolves were suited for lesser and more safe positions to bicker over. But this one, this particular creature, she felt would be a direct person of interest for her to watch. As to whether or not he was a threat to her she did not fear — Echelon nearly disregarded rank in favor to harass them all. Not even Iqniq was saved from her physical or verbal swings. Tonravik was perhaps truly the only one she was willing to obey.

Lashing her tail with interest, she crept closer to him. It was a poor intimidation tactic but it gave her the opportunity to try and glean something more about him. She hunted through the possibilities with no desire just to settle for one, much in the way she wondered how close she could bring herself before he felt the unease rise up from having his own personal bubble invaded with time. Again, she faintly curled her lips back to reveal her teeth, though the twitch of almost healed flesh on her cheek tempted her to drop that ruse.
Messages In This Thread
i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 10, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Echelon - October 10, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 10, 2015, 08:39 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Echelon - October 12, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 12, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Echelon - October 12, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 13, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Echelon - October 14, 2015, 11:22 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 17, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Echelon - October 17, 2015, 03:08 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 18, 2015, 04:16 PM