Shadow Mountain i was lucid and conscious
and soon the sea shall give up her dead
102 Posts
Ooc — Jules
HI POOPOOP. So I had this at SS bordery area because of the change, but then it changed again, so now I have it set to Shadow Mountain since it is right on the borders of SS and would be a good fit, given the changes. Just wanted to FYI you in case it changes things for EXP claims. ♥ ♥

Still unaware that this wolf was, indeed, a pack associate, the spider merely watched as the feminine shadow slipped ever closer. Her tail lashed like a cat, and the closer intrusion to the Eta caused posture to stiffen. It was not wholly intended as dominance, but as defensiveness. It simply spoke as, you aren't winning

Tail wagged slightly, lifting into a more assertive posture. Fiery stare held its ground while a playful pull of lips addressed the prickly features of the inky female. Shoulders thrust forward slowly, weight shifting towards toes and standing tall upon lanky appendages. Ears were upright, nearly touching, due to their close proximity on head, but also to display a flirtatious obscureness. Jawline dipped over throat, head held high and stiff on shoulders while tail gave a another faint wag. 

A curled lip only prompted more posturing from the spider, nasal passages slowly catching the familiar scent and familiarly of the Spire wolves. It did nothing to erase the bombardment of elusive assertiveness.
Messages In This Thread
i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 10, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Echelon - October 10, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 10, 2015, 08:39 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Echelon - October 12, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 12, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Echelon - October 12, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 13, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Echelon - October 14, 2015, 11:22 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 17, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Echelon - October 17, 2015, 03:08 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 18, 2015, 04:16 PM