Shadow Mountain i was lucid and conscious
and soon the sea shall give up her dead
102 Posts
Ooc — Jules
A defiant huff whisked past her dark face. It was in, perhaps, the statement that the little wolf could not have what the spider possessed and this prompted a wild little smirk on inky features. There was some amusement in her offense though short lived and subtly expressed. It was matched in the female's roll of feminine shoulders, apparent disinterest causing her gaze to wander. The spider was not much convinced. The sinewy male would return again and again to insure the skull's safety and should it go missing... there would be fury.

Gaze narrowed in a hardness at the suggestion to bury kill. The Eta had abandoned the carcasses, once finished, with the fire-kissed alpha. There hadn't been much left of the remaining bones when the inky pack wolf had returned for a head. The smaller swine had been taken to the main densite area. There was little to attract intruders over. "Hmmm," he pondered with a throaty sound. 

"Too bad you missed it," he gloated silkily, eyes slitting as though the very thought prompted mouth to water. Was she hungry? Did that stimulate her ire?
Messages In This Thread
i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 10, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Echelon - October 10, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 10, 2015, 08:39 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Echelon - October 12, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 12, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Echelon - October 12, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 13, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Echelon - October 14, 2015, 11:22 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 17, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Echelon - October 17, 2015, 03:08 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 18, 2015, 04:16 PM