Meadowlark Prairie In the number of times I punched with my fist
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
When Xan turned and bared his teeth at the boy, Leo jump back. He was still frightened from the last encounter with a wolf. He was in no shape or form to be getting in a scuttle. He only started to relax when the pale boy stopped his snarl and uttered his words in the smug tone he always remembered. "I know," he muttered, feeling weak and broken.

Xan's next words angered him a bit. His lip twitched, threatening to turn into a snarl, though that didn't happen. He couldn't bring himself to do that. No matter how much Xan could dislike him, he was still family to him. Better than his biological family at the very least. "No. Some wolf attacked me for no reason." That was a lie. It was for a reason and he knew it well. But why did he have to be the 'chosen one'?

"I decided to take a walk outside of our lands. When I was out there was some random wolf and he attacked me. I had to run away, but it wasn't easy. He broke my paw." Leo lifted his shattered paw, just to prove a point. He had no idea how he would get back home. He didn't know where he was or how far his home was. Who knows what was lurking around the corners.

Leo couldn't help but sniff the other's fur, noticing the familiar scent. "You live Blackfeather now? I used to live there too, but I didn't like it. I liked Bearclaw better." It was much brighter there, with more nicer wolves. It was not like the dark confines of Blackfeather and defiantly not like the Haunted Wood. "Why aren't you with Scarlett and the others?"
”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 15, 2015, 01:07 AM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 15, 2015, 07:12 AM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by RIP Leo - October 15, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 15, 2015, 12:55 PM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 16, 2015, 09:50 AM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 16, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 17, 2015, 01:44 AM