Meadowlark Prairie In the number of times I punched with my fist
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
His question he could give no answer to. It didn't make sense. Why was he to be punished for a crime he did not commit? The dark male's actions were actions of a coward to him. At the end of the day, Leo did nothing wrong. It wasn't like he wanted to stay at the Haunted Wood, he was forced to. If he left, where would he go. BCV had disbanded and BFW despised his family now (though he did not know the two facts). Everything bad that had happened to him was Lusa's fault. He hated her for that.

He nodded at Xan's next words. "Yes. It does." He had never felt pain like this before. Never. It was unbearable. "There is no one back at home who can fix it, he replied. He had yet to meet someone in the pack that had healer smarts. They could really use a healer actually.

The snow coated boy seemed surprised at the fact Leo was born in Blackfeather. He didn't blame him though. "You're right. I didn't fit in with Blackfeather, that's why I liked Bearclaw so much. My mother and father used to live there and they fit in perfectly." He sighed, wishing he could be like everyone else for a change. "I'm just... different."

Leo's eyes widened at Xan's bitterness towards his question. He was even more surprised at his story. "That's terrible Xan. Why would she do that? Couldn't your dad lead Bearclaw?" He didn't see why not. Kove seemed good enough to care for other wolves.

He was pulled away from the thoughts when he heard the voices once more. You see, your adoptive family left Xan. What makes you think they would still love you? He growled, shaking his head to get them out of his mind. Dull eyes looked up at the other, fear in them once again. "D-did you hear that?", he asked. Maybe there were others who can hear too. Or maybe he was just going mad, which he was.
”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 15, 2015, 01:07 AM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 15, 2015, 07:12 AM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 15, 2015, 12:55 PM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by RIP Leo - October 15, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 16, 2015, 09:50 AM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 16, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 17, 2015, 01:44 AM