Meadowlark Prairie In the number of times I punched with my fist
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
Leo became a little confused when the other told him the Queen has the final say. He wasn't taught about Meldresi's culture so he didn't know what Xan meant by Queen. But not wanting to look stupid he nodded. He hoped Xan was right about this.

He stood up straighter when Xan told him he couldn't act the way he did if he wanted revenge. That was true. No one would take him seriously if he was acting like a coward. He needed to become stronger and have more confidence in himself, starting now.

Leo was happy to hear the suggestion from the other boy. He should return to Blackfeather. It wasn't anything like Bearclaw, but it was much better than where he was now. He was more familiar with the wolves there too. Sure, they may be better than him, but they were still family. More better than his own family, who had put him in danger. Thinking about this only fueled the fire of returning.

The wolves back at the Haunted Wood would certainty try to find him, or at least that's what he thought. There was still a chance he would be forgotten. With all the drama going on, Lusa may just give up on him. She doesn't love me, a voice called, finding this time it was his own. That was a relief. He looked back towards the Wood, an angered frown on his face. He didn't need them. They didn't love him as much as precious Peridot and Baldur, no. He had made his decision. He turned back towards Xan. "Lead the way," he said, his voice mixed with a bit of happiness and some anger.
”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 15, 2015, 01:07 AM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 15, 2015, 07:12 AM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 15, 2015, 12:55 PM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 16, 2015, 09:50 AM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 16, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by RIP Leo - October 16, 2015, 04:50 PM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 17, 2015, 01:44 AM