Firestone Hot Springs Not the kid you think I am
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

He was on the verge of breaking. Leo's pace had slowed every second he walked and his eyes were cut to slits. His side's heaved with exhaustion from walking and his tongue lolled to the side.

Once in awhile, he would groan and grumble from the pain. He wished that he could lie down and sleep, but he was afraid that he wouldn't wake up. His stomach gnawed at his side's, demanding to be fed. "So hungry..," he muttered to himself. By now his legs were shaking underneath him, trying to keep his weight up.

Onward he walked until he was at the edge of a hot spring. His legs couldn't bare to move further, so he finally flopped to the ground. His eyelids shut over his optics, but he forced them open once more. "Can't move..," he croaked, hoping for anyone to hear. But there was no answer. He was all alone. You are not alone. You have us, the voices said, in a more happier voice. Leo looked around, only to see upsidedown, black wisps floating around him. They had white eyes and sinister smiles. These were the voices he heard? He wondered at that moment if anyone else could see them, but it was all in his head. But they were real to him. "Help me. Please," he whispered. One of them flew closer to his face and loomed around his muzzle. We cannot. We are not capable, it said.
”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 18, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 18, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 18, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 18, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 18, 2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 18, 2015, 11:34 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 20, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 21, 2015, 01:04 AM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 21, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 21, 2015, 07:21 PM