Firestone Hot Springs Not the kid you think I am
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The female’s ears perked slightly when she heard a grunt, immediately catching onto how it morphed into a growl. He’d answered her inquiry with a simple ‘no’, and she nodded, accepting his answer without any further questioning. It confirmed her private suspicions, that his family had had a hand in what happened to him. She would not be searching for his parents anytime soon, that was a given. Trouble was not something she sought out, after all. If, by chance, such an occasion ever arose in which she was forced into an encounter with them, she would not back down. She didn’t know the wolves, but she was certain Leo deserved better. Every child deserved better. The Draconid would do her very best to care for him and keep him away from anyone who possessed ill intentions. “I will keep you from having to go back to them, then,” she announced, wanting to share what had been running through her mind. Since she’d said it aloud, it’d become similar to a promise, and so she would never go back on it.

Wishing to move to a somewhat lighter topic of conversation, she asked, “Are you feeling any better since you’ve eaten?” No amount of food could heal the wounds that had been inflicted upon his flesh, but she hoped it’d at least make him feel a bit better. “Are you ready to try walking?” Asterr knew they couldn’t stay there for too much longer. She needed to get them to a location that allowed herbs the chance to grow, that way she could properly treat his wounds and then bind his paw. While that was all of great importance, she wasn’t about to force him. Putting a strain on his body wasn’t necessary, and would do nothing but make things worse. She awaited his answer, recalling the places she’d passed by or seen during her travels over to the glen. If he was ready to give moving a shot, she wanted to have a territory already picked out so they wouldn’t need to waste time figuring out where to go.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 18, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 18, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 18, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 18, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 18, 2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 18, 2015, 11:34 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 20, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 21, 2015, 01:04 AM