Firestone Hot Springs Not the kid you think I am
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sounds good to me. uwu

The boy had made his decision, just as Asterr had made her own. It seemed that they would be traveling together, which pleased her. Not only because she did not want to leave a child all alone in the wilderness, but also because she enjoyed being in the company of others. It was a wonderful thing to have someone at your side, no matter what their age may be. She’d quickly taken an interest in Leo, and wished to learn more about him. His past was curious and unknown, but she did not wish to ask too much about it. She could deal with not knowing if it meant the boy would feel more comfortable around her. Whatever had happened, whatever he’d been forced to go through, it was his business. The dragon would not pry to learn about the wolf he once was, but continue on with him and learn of the wolf he currently is, and of who he would become. The thought of that made her smile, as did the fact that he’d managed to stand.

“I promise that I’ll keep you safe,” she voiced quietly, moving slowly so as not to let her companion topple over. She’d already decided on where they were to go, having figured the forest was their safest bet. With cautious steps, the yearling moved forward, mindful of the smaller presence at her side. As they moved, she kept an eye on him, making note of how much strain his body was being put under with each step taken, and giving him breaks to make up for it. That was how their entire journey went, leaving the springs behind them as they trailed towards the forest, each possessing the thoughts of something good.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 18, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 18, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 18, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 18, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 18, 2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 18, 2015, 11:34 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 20, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 21, 2015, 01:04 AM