Jade Fern Grove did you ever see such a sight in your life
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Allure had not strayed far from home since the incident, but as each day passed, the black and white girl felt more purpose in her age.. and was set to become either an outrider, warden, warrior or hunter. All held an air of appeal to her -- and so the girl determined it was time to work towards these things.

Her steps were light as she traipsed through the grove that day. She wasn't searching for anyone in particular, yet when Swift's familiar form came to view, she paused, ears flickering forward as she studied her brother remorsefully. The world was not a fair place -- it had proven as such when her brother's had become so dark, and inciting a gentle yip so as to not scare him, the girl maneuvered closer, attempting to sidle alongside her littermate and nose him graciously. "Swift," she greeted, hoping to keep the topic light. "What're ya up to?"
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
RE: did you ever see such a sight in your life - by Allure - October 18, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: did you ever see such a sight in your life - by Allure - October 27, 2015, 07:50 AM