Jade Fern Grove did you ever see such a sight in your life
162 Posts
Ooc — Kris
His sister yipped to him, causing an ear to turn back to her, and his pause to come into his steps. It may come to bother him later, but for now, as he transitioned from a world of sight to a world without, he appreciated his family's efforts to make their presences known to him. Allure came to his side, and he waved his tail, turning to nose her back and managing only to clumsily prod her cheek with his snout. He exhaled audibly as he turned back, feeling heat upon his ears for his inability to perform a simple action. Her question made an easy 'out' for him, and he answered readily.

"I need to find a cave," he said. "I think there might be one down by the stream, along the rock ledges. I need a place to put herbs." There was a streak of stubbornness in him that wanted to do this on his own, but he could not turn his sister away after she had spent so much time at his side, and admittedly, the help would make this a lot easier. He continued down his path, indicating with a tilt of his head that she should come, too.
Messages In This Thread
RE: did you ever see such a sight in your life - by Allure - October 18, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: did you ever see such a sight in your life - by Kris' First Swift - October 19, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: did you ever see such a sight in your life - by Allure - October 27, 2015, 07:50 AM