Swiftcurrent Creek swing dancing
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
She watched, her eyes drifting to the corners to peer at Fox, as the Delta stiffened and finally met her sideways gaze. Jinx crooked the corner of her lip and lifted her head, amused by the way Fox stepped back. She imagined the coyote-esque female had not expected her, and was fearful of a rematch... But her words said otherwise. The Kesuk tilted her ears forward, contemplating what she perceived as a taunt... And though deep down inside it ignited an indignant flame that wanted to cry, "I already had injuries!" she did not abide it.

Instead, she hummed a quiet, "Mmmyes," in response, with glinting eyes. Two could play at that game, and Jinx could not deny some merit in a more diligent study of Fox's tactics. It likely thwarted Fox's plan to piss her off—though it did bother her to have lost—but she took it as an opportunity. "The Oracle taught me once that where strength lacks, speed can win." Who cared if Fox didn't know who the Oracle was? Jinx had never spared thought for wolves who didn't know those of Shearwater nor their place in the pack. Nor did she for Fox, because in Jinx's naivety and stupidity, she often forgot these strangers did not know of her famous pack.

"You seem to have this same strategy," she suggested. She considered invading the Delta's personal space once more, as she had at the lake, but refrained. "Show me more," she requested, but this time without the hint of maliciousness she had shown at the lake.
Messages In This Thread
swing dancing - by RIP Fox - February 08, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: swing dancing - by Jinx - February 16, 2014, 10:42 PM
RE: swing dancing - by RIP Fox - February 16, 2014, 10:54 PM
RE: swing dancing - by Jinx - February 16, 2014, 11:12 PM
RE: swing dancing - by RIP Fox - February 17, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: swing dancing - by Jinx - February 19, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: swing dancing - by RIP Fox - February 19, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: swing dancing - by Jinx - March 03, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: swing dancing - by RIP Fox - March 14, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: swing dancing - by Jinx - March 18, 2014, 12:21 AM
RE: swing dancing - by RIP Fox - March 18, 2014, 07:36 PM