Neverwinter Forest life is strange
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
There was soon a presence of a bird that came near. He watched wide eyed as the crow swooped down and landed before him. Those black feathers put him on edge, and the fact that the bird had spoke made him more uneasy. Immediately, the boy backed away, a cold feeling running down his spine. "P-please don't hurt me!," he whimpered. Certain that it was a demon taking the form of a crow, he became terrified.

That was until he heard a sound of delight from the trees. With it came a girl who came barreling towards the bird. Maybe it would vanish just like if Asterr would have come. Or maybe only she alone had the power to do so.

The girl didn't seem to notice Leo at first, for when she did she slowed her pace. The cream furred pup didn't move from his place. He was glued to the ground, surprised to see another younger wolf again. And for some reason she reminded him of Nanook.

At first, Leo didn't understand what the girl meant. There was a long silence until he answered. "Um... it's Leo," he started, "I don't really live anywhere. Me and a friend are just staying here until my paw feels better." He didn't necessarily think of this place home. Just a resting place.
”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
life is strange - by RIP Leo - November 17, 2015, 02:30 AM
RE: life is strange - by Corvasa - November 17, 2015, 03:43 AM
RE: life is strange - by June - November 17, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: life is strange - by RIP Leo - November 17, 2015, 06:58 PM
RE: life is strange - by Corvasa - November 18, 2015, 03:33 AM
RE: life is strange - by June - November 18, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: life is strange - by RIP Leo - November 18, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: life is strange - by June - November 19, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: life is strange - by Corvasa - November 20, 2015, 12:12 PM
RE: life is strange - by RIP Leo - November 29, 2015, 02:18 AM