Neverwinter Forest life is strange
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
He listened curiously  the girl insisted on him and Asterr to go to this 'mun-tan'. What could that be? Did she mean mountain or was it someplace he had yet to discover? Well, wherever this place could be, he couldn't go now. Not with a broken foot. And if the greyscale girl meant mountain, it would be an impossible task to accomplish. He barley knew how to climb a boulder!

Leo stayed glued to the spot, not sure to follow her or not. He wasn't willing to disappoint anyways. But either way, the playful crouch was tempting, especially for a pup who hasn't played for what seemed like ages. He tried moving forward, only to be stopped by the sharp sting in his leg. Tsk, tsk. Don't hurt yourself more Leo, the voices muttered. He whimpered softly, both filled with disappointment and fear. If his foot was not dismantled, then he would have been able to play. Play like a real kid should.

"My paw h-hurts...," he muttered, "I-it's broken, see?" He lifted his shattered leg slightly to prove a point. "I can't go." His eyes lowered to the ground, a sad expression on his face. But then an idea had came to mind, making his face brighten slightly. "Um, maybe you can come see me again? When my paw is f-fixed. Then I can do more fun things with you." He wasn't willing to give up the company of someone close to his age. He needed a younger friend to play with.
”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
life is strange - by RIP Leo - November 17, 2015, 02:30 AM
RE: life is strange - by Corvasa - November 17, 2015, 03:43 AM
RE: life is strange - by June - November 17, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: life is strange - by RIP Leo - November 17, 2015, 06:58 PM
RE: life is strange - by Corvasa - November 18, 2015, 03:33 AM
RE: life is strange - by June - November 18, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: life is strange - by RIP Leo - November 18, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: life is strange - by June - November 19, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: life is strange - by Corvasa - November 20, 2015, 12:12 PM
RE: life is strange - by RIP Leo - November 29, 2015, 02:18 AM