Horizon Ridge i walked a thousand sorry miles
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Edit: Concluding and archiving since Caiaphas has been removed.

Heh, Pied thought, I'd hope not. Aloud, she said, "Jinx mentioned that a blackfish could feed a whole pack and some change. At the time, I shuddered at the thought. From a distance, they looked... well, magnificent. Up close, though... I shudder now for a very different reason. I'd never go near one myself, dead or alive."

Caiaphas seemed perplexed by her use of the Greek vernacular commonly used in canine communities to indicate the order of ranks. "Gamma means I'm relatively high in the ranks. It's actually the highest sub-leader rank. The only wolf above me is Akhlut. As you know, he's the Alpha. Did you not use this system to describe the hierarchy where you're from?" she questioned curiously.

Their conversation lasted a while longer, Pied drinking up Caiaphas's words like a thirsty camel who'd just come across a desert oasis. Eventually, however, the other wolf seemed ready to move onto other things and, anyway, the Gamma needed to get her rest, of course. As soon as Caiaphas disappeared along the towpath, the yearling turned and hobbled into the lair.
Messages In This Thread
i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Pied - February 09, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2014, 10:12 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Pied - February 09, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2014, 11:18 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Pied - February 10, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Caiaphas - February 13, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Pied - February 13, 2014, 08:31 PM