Lost Creek Hollow no harm no foul, i guess
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
She seemed amused with his assessment of the healing variety of flora and for her, the jokes did not quite stop there. Her display of mock arrogance earned her an amused huff, but it may as well have been some insight into the truth. For as travel worn as he recalled her at their borders, he would not have been surprised if she hadn't done that very thing. He certainly didn't have the palette for it, but... Mordecai would have been lying if he had been asked whether or not he had seen others do it.

While he had not acknowledged the first stifled yawn, the second one seemed to have more of a powerful sway on her. In that moment, he felt the same sort of weariness cross him; yawns were notably contagious and he found himself inclined to join her. But he didn't in favor to bobble his head, understanding that she no doubt was tired from her own regimen. The day would expire before too long in his eyes and he too would retire after a while.

"Good night," he offered as she moved to leave. He did not rise himself until the darkness had engulfed her, only then scooping up the fish carefully and returning to the warmer depths of the den. There was but a moment of debate as he considered picking it apart then, but he opted to wait for Harlyn to split it. But his mind was made up — he would have that fish head.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 10, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 11, 2015, 11:06 AM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 12, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 12, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 12, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 12, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 13, 2015, 12:08 AM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 13, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 14, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 15, 2015, 12:56 PM