Whitefish River To the place that I have longed and dreamed for
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
:D

This adventure had been the most strangest, exciting, and mysterious the boy had ever had. Him and his traveling companion had soon left the woods were they had camped at in search of a new home. His foot had gotten better and they were ready to travel again. As they departed from the woods, he thought about the older whelp from the mountain. The boy had made a promise to see her once again and he wouldn't break that promise. One day, the cream colored pup could come back to visit her once more, but that was for another time. Right now he had a story to write.

His travel was not easy. It wasn't his paw that had been bothering him, but those things. He could hear the angry whispers. See shadows despite the clouds. It was not normal. Even as he tried to ignore them, he could still feel their ringing voices in the back of his mind. Lucky for him they were not right in his face, for Asterr was always there to protect him from them. He stuck very close to her side, not wanting fall behind. Not wanting the darkness to consume him.

All seemed normal, that was until something strange happened. White specks floating down from the sky. It both frightened Leo and enchanted him. What was this mysterious thing? Was Asterr able to see it or was it all in his mind. Well the boy had a feeling it wasn't just him because the darker female seemed to want to get out of it. As soon as there was shelter available, he was rushed into it.

Inside he was able to make out the bones. As soon as they came into view, Leo didn't enjoy them. Bones were scary. They reminded him of an unknown force. Death. He sat down, back away from the remains. For a long while, he just stayed there, watching Asterr guard the entrance. After a while it became quite boring, so he decided to move forward and place himself beside her.

Dead, grey eyes looked out at the falling snow, curiosity striking the young boy. He looked up at his companion then back out at the scene. "What.... what is that stuff? Where is it coming from?"
”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
To the place that I have longed and dreamed for - by Asterr - December 13, 2015, 06:34 AM
RE: To the place that I have longed and dreamed for - by RIP Leo - December 14, 2015, 02:34 AM