Whitefish River To the place that I have longed and dreamed for
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
That actually fits them so well, omg :o
ALSO! You get my fiftieth post~

The girl observed his actions, smiling at his curiosity. It was as if she were experiencing secondhand amazement, which was quite the sensation. To the Draconid, it was strange to feel secondhand-anything when in the presence of someone other than her brother. They had been together since birth, after all, so it was only logical that they shared feelings and experiences with one another. Leo was not her brother, not even close, but there she was experiencing something new with him. It was enjoyable, she realized, and something she looked forward to happening more often. "Now you have," the yearling pointed out, turning her head to look back out over the wintry scenery. It was beautiful, she would admit to that, but the dangers could not be forgotten. Of course, that isn't to say she would keep the boy away from it forever, she would simply be sure to teach him what to do in case things became harmful.

Asterr took a step out into the snow, a light crunching sound disrupting the silence of their space as the snow fell victim to her weight. After taking several more steps, she stopped and turned to face the male, the flakes collecting on her coat as she stood there in the open. "Some enjoy playing in snow, but you must be careful," she began, keeping her voice just loud enough to be heard. "Remember that the snow is a form of water and can dampen your coat. If you then remain out in the cold for too long, you may fall ill." Slowly, her backside lowered as she sat down, tail wrapping around her paws neatly. "If you would like, you may come out into it for a bit." The girl smiled, leaving her invitation open to either be accepted or turned down. Whichever option he chose was fine by her, for she would react appropriately towards his wishes.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
To the place that I have longed and dreamed for - by Asterr - December 13, 2015, 06:34 AM
RE: To the place that I have longed and dreamed for - by Asterr - December 26, 2015, 11:23 PM