Whitefish River To the place that I have longed and dreamed for
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
yay!

You could play in this snow? How interesting. Leo wondered in his mind how this could be. Why this would be. He hesitated at first, for fear told him to hold back. Then again this was an opportunity to get to know this snow. It couldn't hurt as long as he didn't get drenched in it. So he stood.

One paw at a time, he slowly made his way out the cave. Snowflakes instantly started landing on his pelt and instantly melting. He pulled his head away as some melted on his snout. The boy peered backward to Asterr, not quite sure of what to make of this. This was a very strange experience.

Despite the urge to pull back, he continued, walking over to his side to investigate a small clump of the substance. He stood over it for a moment, prodding at it with his small paw before lowering to lick it. It was so cold. Colder than anything he could ever experience. Wanting Asterr to see too he grabbed it between his teeth and bought it over. The icy snow sent a very weird sensation through his mouth.

Leo placed it by his travel companion's feet, tale swaying slowly. "It's really cold," he exclaimed, "I've never felt something more cold."
”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
To the place that I have longed and dreamed for - by Asterr - December 13, 2015, 06:34 AM
RE: To the place that I have longed and dreamed for - by RIP Leo - December 27, 2015, 08:28 PM