Whitefish River To the place that I have longed and dreamed for
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Ye~

Whether or not her words had been understood was left up to one's imagination, or rather the faith they put in the child's intelligence. Truthfully, it was not a particularly easy concept to grasp, for within the world their lived some with monochromatic views and then others capable of seeing far more vividly. The category that claimed the boy was yet to be discovered, as his age posed a hindrance upon the prospect of examining his mental capacity any further than that which had already been done. In the future, after he'd had time to grow and mature, the state of his mind would be far easier to calculate, and maybe then she would share with him the same speech from moments ago.

Such was months away, however, and so her focus was returned to what was presently in front of her. She'd nodded in response to his first statement, the chill of the air undeniable. It did not bother her as much as it probably could have, for her winter coat had nearly finished taking the place of her summer one. Still, she would not let the child freeze, and so the dragoness had turned and followed him back into the cavern; managing to answer his question both silently and with actions. Asterr had settled herself down near to the boy, leaving no space between them so that they could share one another's body heat. There she remained, gazing out the entrance as the snow continued to fall down outside. Once the next day had arrived and the snow had either stopped or slowed, they would depart once more to continue with their expedition. In the meantime, it was nice to simply relax and witness the making of a winter wonderland.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
To the place that I have longed and dreamed for - by Asterr - December 13, 2015, 06:34 AM
RE: To the place that I have longed and dreamed for - by Asterr - January 24, 2016, 03:06 AM