Blackfeather Woods end of an empire
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
It was clear that this wolf was out of a home and in need of one, now it was up to Burke to decide if this male was worthy to join them. Burke did like that he was honest, and versatile. They had a lot of mercenaries. They could use the Hunters and the Medics. Maybe that was something this wolf could focus on, if he truly had this specialized memory he talked about he could be pretty good with plants and herbs. Burke eyed over him, knowing that Cicero had some knowledge in plants and how to heal. "We are not in need of Mercenaries for now. Good to know that you can fight and guard," he returned.

Was he going to tell a stranger what they needed in their pack? Burke eyed at him for am moment. "We need Medics, and possible caregivers. Hunters are also welcome. You survived so far so I can assume you know how to hunt," he stated for the male. But he left some room there for correction, if he was a smart wolf he would not correct Burke and let him assume things. Often Burke worked with a two week policy, if they hadn't been helping out or keeping to their words Burke would just kick the recently joined wolf out. "Are you ready to accept me as your leader and do as I ask?," he questioned. Recently there are a few areas that he didn't like his members to be, it was all at their own risk if they would enter it, yet Burke wanted to verbally hear from the other that he would see him as his alpha. Then he could always fall back to this moment if a correction was needed.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
end of an empire - by Osiris Aether - December 17, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: end of an empire - by Burke - December 17, 2015, 06:36 PM
RE: end of an empire - by Osiris Aether - December 18, 2015, 02:11 PM
RE: end of an empire - by Burke - December 19, 2015, 12:33 PM
RE: end of an empire - by Osiris Aether - December 19, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: end of an empire - by Burke - December 20, 2015, 11:48 AM