Blacktail Deer Plateau save me
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Anyone wanna thread with a paranoid pup? @Asterr, gonna assume he's still in the plateau :)

Things for the crazy child had been quite terrifying ever since Asterr's search for wolves. The dark wisps had taken advantage of her trip and had started their fun with him. They hissed hurtful words like, you're so naïve and she'll abandon you, just like the others. Everything that slipped from their slimy throats was terrible, but what scared him the most was, we'll always be here for you, Leo. It was all too much to handle.

At the time, he was currently hugged against a tree, eyes tight and tail tight between his legs. He could almost feel their misty tails brush against his fur, though it was all just in his mind. Leo tried his very hardest to ignore them as Asterr had told, but the more he did the louder they became. And with it the more anger could be heard. Why are you ignoring us?, they cried. We know you can hear us. Speak boy! A small shaken growl grumbled from his chest and his ears flat on his head. It was too scary. Why couldn't they leave? His thoughts were cut short as one laughed, Do not. Make. Me. Hurt. You...

It was then when he broke, bursting with whimpers and small yips. "No... p-please..," he cried. "Asterr.., he whispered, "p-please save m-me."
”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
save me - by RIP Leo - December 30, 2015, 01:50 AM
RE: save me - by Rosyn - January 01, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: save me - by RIP Leo - January 01, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: save me - by Rosyn - January 01, 2016, 03:26 PM