Moonspear as my dreams are falling apart
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
By this point, Floki's frustration was growing so great that he was having trouble digesting his brother's words. For everything he said, Tevinter had a retort; eventually, Floki was just shaking his head, his teeth clenched angrily. It all seemed to boil down to Charon, but nothing that Tevinter could say would change Floki's opinion of his older sibling. The scarred twin repeatedly called Charon out for his mistakes and rash behavior, and ultimately denounced him as a family member.

This was the last straw for Floki. "I can't help what happened to any of us in the past, but I'm sorry that your life has been so shitty," he spat, blue eyes flashing with anger. "It's obviously all Charon's fault, you're right. Because his life has been perfect, hasn't it? He is our brother, because Mom and Dad took him in when his parents died. You can't play the victim all the time, Jorunn," he said with a huff.

He began to turn his shoulder towards Tevinter, preparing to leave. "I'm not going to stand here and listen to you criticize Charon and me," he concluded stonily. "If you have a problem with the way things have turned out, then you don't have to stay." Even as the words passed his lips, his blood ran cold. He didn't really want Tevinter to leave Moonspear -- and knew somewhere deep inside that he wouldn't -- but he couldn't bear to look this wolf in the eye any longer. It was too painful to see his own face reflected back at him but not recognize it at all.
Messages In This Thread
as my dreams are falling apart - by Kjalarr - January 05, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Floki - January 11, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Kjalarr - January 12, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Floki - January 14, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Kjalarr - January 14, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Floki - January 20, 2016, 06:26 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Kjalarr - January 27, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Floki - January 27, 2016, 10:01 PM