Phoenix Maplewood Come say goodbye
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Nanook didn't know what good she did with that little lick as a greeting. Scarlett was basically swooning with the attention from her distanced daughter. It made all the pain go away for a moment. She closed her eyed briefly, savoring the moment when heat rushed through her body. Scarlett opened her eyes to look at Nanook. She wanted to tell her that she shouldn't whine, but the mother could imagine that it was quite a difficult thing to see your mama like this.

Scarlett looked to the side at the fox without moving her head too much. She let out a soft sigh. "I don't feel like eating," her rough voice returned to her daughter. "Hopefully my appetite will return soon." But her wish was empty. She was tired and didn't want to go through the pain of recovery. She had been broken so many times before and each time she was back to a standing level she was pushed down again. It was all mental what kept Scarlett from getting better. It was her mind that was making her sicker.

"I missed you. Did you at least have fun exploring?," she asked, assuming that Nanook was out conquering the world. Scarlett knew that at one moment in a pups life a mother came second place to other fun things. She didn't blame Nanook for that. Scarlett was very relieved to at least see her daughter. She looked thinner than Scarlett liked her to be, but then again she was growing so the mother was convinced she would flesh out eventually. With her question she also tried to distract Nanook from her mother's horrible condition.

Scarlett was so grateful for Reek and his help. She wanted to keep saying thank you. He should not be forgotten with the great work he was doing. If only Scarlett wasn't mentally stuck Reek would probably have gotten her back on her feet. "Thank you, Reek."
Messages In This Thread
Come say goodbye - by Scarlett - January 06, 2016, 07:37 AM
RE: Come say goodbye - by Reek - January 08, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: Come say goodbye - by Nanook - January 08, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Come say goodbye - by Scarlett - January 09, 2016, 07:21 AM
RE: Come say goodbye - by Reek - January 09, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: Come say goodbye - by Nanook - January 17, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Come say goodbye - by Scarlett - January 17, 2016, 05:41 PM
RE: Come say goodbye - by Reek - January 18, 2016, 10:54 AM