Swiftcurrent Creek I will grind your bones to make my bread [Pack Hunt]
25 Posts
Ooc — Admins
@Jinx @Fox @Solène and anyone else interested in this pack hunt! Anyone with access to the SotW account is welcome to reply as the prey at any time.

The plains were not a safe place for many creatures. Especially when it was winter, and more importantly when that creature was alone. Yet as the early evening settled across the hills, a solitary animal crept through the snow. A narrow chest served to crease the rising white of winter's blanket, while the ungulate's long legs tried to lift free of the cold and the wet which was so uncomfortable. It was a young mule deer; its hide cutting a dark silhouette against a backdrop of ice and empty air. Just as the stars began to spark to life against an indigo sky, the creature paused - as if hearing something - only to continue moving in the listless, hungry way of a lost animal.
This account is used for official site communication but cannot receive private message responses. If you have a question or concern about a message you have received, please start a thread in the Contact The Staff forum.
Messages In This Thread
I will grind your bones to make my bread [Pack Hunt] - by WOLF - February 18, 2014, 10:52 PM