Swiftcurrent Creek I will grind your bones to make my bread [Pack Hunt]
<i>kissing death & losing my breath,</i>
43 Posts
Ooc — (✿◕‿◕)
It was Jinx's voice that called to her more than any other.

She moved toward the sound, knowing what the notes meant, hungry for it. Her fast had long since ended, and her ribs no longer jut from her sides. Clarice could not yet offer strength, but like Fox could offer speed. She was not a petite girl, strangely, though neither was she massive. She was the happy-medium between father and mother, though truly she did not think of her stature in a manner that identified her as anything else but herself.

Clarice moved quickly toward Jinx's side, her icy eyes roving over the faces around them. She had not yet met Njal, and she shifted her weight thoughtfully. He was above her in the hierarchy... her mind whirled. But she was still, and her eyes averted. Fox, too, was above her in rank. Clarice's head was level with that of Jinx's own, respecting the Gamma and then, naturally, Fox. The red one had earned it, and she thought along the very same line that Fox had toward Njal... for the moment.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will grind your bones to make my bread [Pack Hunt] - by Clarice - February 20, 2014, 03:48 PM