Swiftcurrent Creek I will grind your bones to make my bread [Pack Hunt]
25 Posts
Ooc — Admins
Anyone with access to the SotW account is welcome to reply as the prey at any time.

It was impossible to know how unsafe the area was for this deer. That there were more than two eager wolves chasing after him. But the stag continued to outrun the blurred figures - he fought against the snow which continued to pile around him, and was forced to divert his course when his chest-wading made the snow build up against him too heavily. It was by sheer unluckiness that the deer turned to run, and was met with a heavy snow drift. The size of it lured him onwards, but as his long legs tried to find purchase against the surface, the creature only sank; the snow was deep but not packed for running. He knew with a bleating cry of despair that the red wolf's snapping teeth had driven him to his doom. But he struggled regardless, the way anything would when faced with death - and managed to get clear of the sinking snow. With a kick of his hind legs the mule deer tried to catch the snapping wolf's tiny skull, and onward he went, thoroughly chilled and growing weary.
This account is used for official site communication but cannot receive private message responses. If you have a question or concern about a message you have received, please start a thread in the Contact The Staff forum.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will grind your bones to make my bread [Pack Hunt] - by WOLF - February 27, 2014, 02:31 PM