Lake Rodney I'm Not Passive But Aggressive, Take Note It's Not Impressive
Eta
I'll stay awake, 'cause the dark's not taking prisoners tonight
47 Posts
Ooc — Mae
 pm if there is something wrong with this 'n I'll fix it
  Lunae looked towards Kova. "I think it would be better if we waited for the rabbits to come out so we can...", she trailed off, lost in thought. "So we can catch them," she said, finally. 
 Lunae had hoped that it wasn't obvious that she had never successfully actually caught one. She would always trip, fall, slow down, sneeze and let the rabbits hear her, or something stupid like that. 

As they got closer to the rabbit homes, Lunae became more aware of the noise she made. She trotted lightly, careful not to alarm any of the rabbits (she hoped Kova would follow her lead). She stopped, searching for movement. 
At the corner of her eye, she saw a small figure run and she darted after it immediately. Now it was only her and the bunny, and Kova somewhere behind her. The furry creature had given everything in order to escape such danger. Sadly, it made the mistake of letting the dark wolf get high ground, where Lunae, with the rush of adrenaline, made a leap and latched her maw to the neck of the poor creature. 

The rabbit made final struggles until she bit down on it with a sickening (actually, it was quite satisfying to Lunae) crack. The small animal law limply in her mouth as she turned towards where Kova would be. She proudly showed the dead creature in her maw, and said, "We catch it like that." It was slightly hard speaking with something in her mouth, but she managed. She played it cool, as if it was no big deal, but in her head, she was freaking out (in a good way, of course).
Messages In This Thread