Redhawk Caldera I don't believe in talking just to breathe.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
What was up with everybody calling her "lady" lately? Maybe she just had a new air about her, or maybe she was just looking extra fine with that pregnancy glow. Either that, or they had figured out that she was going through a rough patch with Peregrine, so they were flirting with her. Fox tried not to think about it too much, and just let it slide this time.

"Well," she replied, giving Currawong a sidelong glance. "Do you like it here?" she asked, open to hearing his honest opinion. All the while, she continued to size him up, wondering if Peregrine's finest days were done and over with. Fox still felt youthful and alive... would it always be that way? She could still see, smell, and hear just fine. She was younger than Peregrine by a year or two, but she couldn't understand why he had begun to deteriorate so quickly.

For whatever reason, though, Currawong disappeared without a word. Fox frowned, but did not go after him. "Your loss," she thought, then quickly departed as well.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
I don't believe in talking just to breathe. - by Currawong - January 20, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: I don't believe in talking just to breathe. - by RIP Fox - January 22, 2016, 04:52 PM