Sleeping Dragon spread my spirit like a flock of crows
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Pack Activity 
Claiming howl thread! Please reply as soon as you can. :) @Gyda, @Snacha, @Lucani, @Hush (okay I am pretty sure you can't howl but that's okay, just reply anyway haha), @Eli, @Smoke.

Thuringwethil doesn’t want to rush the official claim. A few lone wolves at their doorsteps and nearby knew. She expects the alpha from Phoenix Maplewood to inform his own wolves of their agreement, that they do not hunt above the river and she’s informed her own not to hunt below the barrier. But when they are ready, she would know, and as she eases her muscles and looks over the expanse of the mountain and beyond with Gyda standing next to her. 

The wind is cool and the sky is brightening up for the day, but still with shadow in the wake of early morning, she shares a knowing look with Gyda. They lift their heads together and everything she has built up in her chest, she howls. With all the force she can pull, she sings as far as she can send it over their new land. Then to be joined by the ethereal woman next to her and their followers.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Antumbra - January 23, 2016, 07:47 AM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Lucani - January 23, 2016, 07:59 AM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Gyda - January 23, 2016, 08:30 AM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Hush - January 23, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Snacha - January 24, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Smoke - January 27, 2016, 06:06 PM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Eli - February 01, 2016, 11:28 PM