Porcupine Ridge Bought my fate straight from hell
i know you're trying to fight when you feel like flying
184 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
While Anwyl's voice grated and grumbled with the sounds of wolfkind, Vuk's response was wholly silent and much more up Farstep's alley than she likely knew. His gaze on the female elicited a shy submissive response, which didn't alarm him much. He was, after all, the most highly ranked of the three and it was common in his world to defer to those ahead of you in the chain. He couldn't sense the flush of her cheeks suggesting embarrassment or uncertainty.

She stepped forward to survey him, and Farstep held still willingly. His nose worked at the air in front of his face but the for moment, he respected the female's space and privacy. He could tell enough about her without thoroughly inspecting her: she was young, like most of the pack's wolves, and she was a female. That was all he needed to know presently, and it was his turn to step back when Anwyl came forth to investigate.

He let his tail swing more vigorously and barked a rough sound, some sort of invitation for them to join him in... well, something. He didn't know yet if he was in the mood to hunt, patrol or play.
Formerly Farstep. Name changed to suit the fact that he has no known name.
Messages In This Thread
Bought my fate straight from hell - by Farstep - January 23, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Relmyna - January 23, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Anwyl - January 24, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Farstep - January 31, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Relmyna - February 01, 2016, 12:16 AM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Anwyl - February 01, 2016, 02:37 AM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Farstep - February 08, 2016, 09:08 PM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Relmyna - February 08, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Anwyl - February 09, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Farstep - February 14, 2016, 09:19 AM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Relmyna - February 16, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Anwyl - February 21, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Farstep - February 28, 2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Relmyna - March 01, 2016, 03:03 AM