Sunspire Mountains you will be a king
50 Posts
Ooc —
Saghani smelled him before she saw him, and a knot twisted within her stomach as she noted the odor of blood

A cold, malicious fury came within her as she turned and raced toward the direction he came from, called from, and could not help the pathetic whimper that expelled from her as she saw him, smelled him—there was no question of it, of who had done this, and Saghani selfishly, hypocritically did not care for why (though she felt she knew), only that an ill had been done. Another trespass against her. 

She grit her teeth, swallowed a snarl. He would be, now, the sole person she spoke to beyond those that had heard her voice. That number was too many, a thing reserved for only those you loved and sought a future with. Your pack, your mate. Let others think you dumb, was their law, let them think you know nothing, and learn everything. Hers was a diluted subbranch of warriors, a more vicious, vindictive ilk of a long and great, powerful line. It was she and hers that terrorized enemies, brought them to their knees, provoked war only to finish it as bloodily as they had started it. 

And as she smelled the man before her, saw him weakened, Saghani knew her days of war were not yet ended. Saghani had adored it, but had left it to find if there was any other thing to life. Staring at him, she saw, no. And that mattered not. Not when you survived it. 

We will kill them for what they have done, she moved toward him, so that she might whisper this against the curve of his ear. Saghani's ears fell flat against her own head, moving to reach for his injury, to clean it some if he would let her. She lay on her belly, and looked back to him with her fierce eyes. I have behaved foolishly. I have disobeyed my heart. You are my heart, she confided, A heart I denied, because hearts make one weak. Already, I feel if I were to lose you, her breath hitched, her eyes narrowed and averted, I feel that I would die. Shamed by this. Shamed by this dependence, the likes of which she had never had before. Shamed by her desire to coexist with him, rather than to dominate as she had Tagg, who had appealed to that primal, ambitious part of her. 

This one was more. 

She would tell him of it, this foolish thing, whether he asked it of her or not... but she let him digest her words now, and again began her ministrations if he would let her. 

#unexpectedfeels
Messages In This Thread
you will be a king - by Saghani - January 27, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: you will be a king - by Larus - January 27, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: you will be a king - by Saghani - January 27, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: you will be a king - by Larus - January 27, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: you will be a king - by Saghani - January 27, 2016, 04:58 PM
RE: you will be a king - by Larus - January 27, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: you will be a king - by Saghani - January 27, 2016, 05:33 PM