Duskfire Glacier part of me addicted to the moment
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
255 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
It was natural for him to travel. It was in his blood: his father, a coydog wanderer who fled the moment his mother was declared pregnant. His mother, a wolf of a nomadic pack that travelled through that geyser-filled valley he was born in. Wandering was in his genes, his lifestyle. It didn't surprise him that he wandered away from Sleeping Dragon, he was only surprised at how long it took.

Hush did not intend on going far from the mountain. He travelled north, past its peak, to the other side of this little mountain range. There was a large white monolith there - unyielding and stoic even as the days grew warmer. Hush marveled at its size, for he had never seen an icecube that big before. It intrigued him, pulled him towards it. Most things did.

The coywolfdog entered the forest that stood at the bottom of this great glacier, his nose twitching as he looked around. In the grips of winter there was little here. His sister, he thought, would like this place very much; it was quiet, it was empty. The thought of her made his heart twinge in pain. Where was she? Where could she have gone? Quiet didn't even tell him where she was going or what she was doing before she left and there were times that he feared that she could be dead. She was even more of a wanderer than he was.

Distressed at the thought of his sister, Hush flopped down, allowing himself a chance to think and contemplate. He had left initially not because he felt the call to wander, but because he wanted to find her. He had lost sight of this goal, especially now that he had finally settled down. Should he go to find her again? Where would she even be?
Trades:
Guardian (0/10) — Ranger (0/10)
Note: Hush cannot form words. He can, however, chuff, snarl, bark, and make a yodel-like howl.
Messages In This Thread
part of me addicted to the moment - by Valr - January 30, 2016, 05:54 AM
RE: part of me addicted to the moment - by Hush - January 31, 2016, 08:43 PM