Meadowlark Prairie Broad-Shouldered Beasts
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Nathaniel had changed a lot since when he was only a pup; he'd changed even more when his mother died and Sebastian left, following his heart blindly instead of rational thoughts. His greyscale littermate would remember him to be pretty unresponsive, stoic and cold, but Nat knew that now, he was a lot worse. He had committed all sorts of sins that Seb would completely disapprove of, in fact, if he knew, he might probably attempt to kill Nat like he had with Darius. Murders, drugs etc. Nat had done a lot of things that he hoped Seb would never find out. Or maybe not; he'll like to see how Seb thought of his big brother now.

"Sure, sure," Nat replied with a gentle roll of his eyes when Sebastian responded matter-of-factly to his quip. "Better than me, then," the bear turned to stare at the greyscale version of himself with stern, narrowed eyes as he bore down upon his brother, eyes scanning his form to check for all sorts of differences, injuries, changes that had taken place when he was gone. Then Sebastian got to the main point and Nat's lips, formerly curled in a vague smile, changed into a mixture between a cruel smirk and a humorless smile. "Father....good old father," he trailed off, "you found him. What did you do to him? Is he no longer 'Burke' anymore?"

Then Seb dropped the bomb, stating he was now part of Burke's pack. Nathaniel's countenance remained firmly stoic, but he turned his head, angling it so he looked straight at Seb. "Really?" Nat said with a sardonically mocking tilt of his head. "After going on a manhunt for him, you decide to give up and just work for him? Awesome Seb. I love your logic. I really do. I admire you soooooo much." His lip quirked into a half-smirk.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 07:46 AM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 30, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 30, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 30, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - January 31, 2016, 08:16 AM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - February 02, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - February 03, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - February 05, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - February 05, 2016, 06:20 PM