Meadowlark Prairie Broad-Shouldered Beasts
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Nathaniel's trained keen eyes did not miss the shrug in Sebastian's shoulders when he had smiled smugly. It seemed like his little brother hadn't changed that much; he still lacked the decisive calculative mind that killers possessed, that Nat had inherited from their father and had perfected after a lifetime of danger. However, Nat was also kind of glad that Seb was still the same moral guy he had been before, because he did not want his greyscale littermate to go down the same dark road he did. It was not a good road; or an easy one at all. One had to discard their humanity; not that Nat had a lot in the beginning, but still.

"Oh, am I?" Nat tilted his head sideways, rugged facial features contorting into a thoughtful expression as he absorbed the information that he'd just been told: Burke's new back was close by, very close by. "Really though Seb. One minute, you hate him and go on a manhunt for him. The next, you say he's becoming a father figure. Will you ever make up your mind?" there was no malice in his words, but a sort of brotherly exasperation at Seb's 'stupidity' in Nat's eyes. Despite everything the greyscale tank had gone through, deep inside he was still the same, attention-seeking, needy child he had been when he was young.

The next words, while surprised Nat a bit, was not unexpected at all. Burke was a very libertine man in Nat's eyes; like father, like son. But he hadn't expected his father to find a mate, fall in love and actually raise children lovingly. Nevertheless, all the chestnut wolf was tilt his head in a birdlike manner and examine Seb with thinly veiled curiosity, his face a perfect mask of indifference at the news that had just been given to him. Had his brother expected a better reaction? "So?"
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 07:46 AM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 30, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 30, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 30, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - January 31, 2016, 08:16 AM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - February 02, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - February 03, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - February 05, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - February 05, 2016, 06:20 PM