Meadowlark Prairie Broad-Shouldered Beasts
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Nathaniel cocked a critical eyebrow at his little brother's response and tilted his head, an exasperated, sardonic smirk adorning his lips for a moment as he appraised his littermate. "Last autumn? Took you long enough, Seb," Nat criticized mercilessly, "Took you that long to grow up? Honestly." Malice laced his words as the barest trace of annoyed anger touched his cold eyes. Truthfully, Nathaniel was angry at Sebastian for leaving Thorn Ledge, himself and their siblings to go on the useless manhunt when they could've rebuilt or found their own pack. He was angry that Seb was allowing his own selfish thoughts and emotions to cloud his logic. In a way, the greyscale wolf was worse than Nat because at least, the chestnut brother was selfless when it came to his family. Seb on the other hand....

"You selfish, unthinking, piece of shit," Nat spat bitterly, finally allowing his facade to fall away and for the annoyance, pain, hurt, worry, every bit of emotion he'd ever felt to show. The earlier excitement had faded away, now, all he wanted was to let Seb know and understand how he felt. He took a step forward, muscles tensing, teeth gritted behind the resentful line of his lips. "Your childishness costed us too much, and for what? A grizzled, old man's approval that you didn't need and will never need? Was I, were we not enough? Apparently not. You had to go and run to Burke like a puppy in denial."

At Sebastian's next words, Nat's black lips pulled slightly backwards, revealing the tips of his fangs and showing how deep his annoyance ran. "Why do you need a father figure, or a parent? You're two, almost three for god's sake! You're old enough to be a dad yourself. You do well enough alone. The sight of you makes me sick. How can you be so....pathetically childish." The blunt claws on Nat's toes dug into the ground and he resisted the urge to pace and tackle his brother onto the ground. Then he scoffed to himself and asked himself why he was resisting the urge. Allowing years of pent up anger and annoyance to rule him, Nathaniel turned to Seb, bunched up his muscles and leapt forward, rage in his eyes, making to tackle his brother onto the ground.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 07:46 AM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 30, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 30, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 30, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - January 31, 2016, 08:16 AM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - February 02, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - February 03, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Nathaniel Sr. - February 05, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Broad-Shouldered Beasts - by Sebastian - February 05, 2016, 06:20 PM